Last week I published our first paperback book, called, “Change Me, The Ultimate Life-Change Handbook.” This book will be the leading resource from our ministry on how to change. It is 34 chapters and 292 pages.
Here is the promotional video https://vimeo.com/rickthomasnet/change-me
A few years ago, I wrote 31 articles (2K words per) on how to change. It was intended to be a guide for disciplers and counselors to use as a long-term homework tool. It was quite popular, so I turned it into a digital book. Now it’s in paperback.
As we near the 10-year anniversary of our ministry on July 03 of this year, we are at the “publishing phase” regarding our content creation. The goal is to publish two paperback books per year. The second one this year will be in a few weeks. Then we’ll try to release one during the first and second halves of next year.
Hey, What May I Do?
1. Say a prayer, asking the Father to bring more folks who are willing to support our ministry. Each book costs approximately $1200 to publish.
2. Buy this latest book here: https://amzn.to/2JPeliJ
3. Share the link with a friend https://amzn.to/2JPeliJ, asking them to buy a copy.
4. Write a review on Amazon about the book, which will signal to them to broaden its reach.
5. Use this book in your discipleship and counseling endeavors. (One counseling ministry at a local church is reviewing it to see if it would be a good fit to add to their curriculum.)
This new step is significant for our ministry, and I hope the Lord will open more doors as our books go forth, sharing the good and transformative news of Christ.